Our scope is to satisfy our clients’ needs efficiently and with the discretion required by the maritime sector. The main characteristics of our work is the full support to our clients and we deem a satisfied client as only evidence of our good job. We could easily do our job though phone lines or emails, but we are ready to reach our clients everywhere.
We work with the most highly-regarded professionals in the maritime industry, both on a national and international level and are able to guarantee the best assistance possible in the administration, negotiation, purchase, sale and rental of any type of vessel (Bulk, Tankers, Ro-Ro, Pax, Ro-Ro-Pax, Cont., Supply, Reefer, Off-Shore, Tug, Fishing, Yachts etc.) in all branches of the maritime industry to include financial and eventual technical advice.
Our services are comprehensive and will guide the owners from the early stages on cost comparison between registries, through the requirements, preparation of forms and lodging them through the Consulates, Registries and Shipping Departments to obtaining the Registration Documents
Our assistance also extends to the funding of all naval operations and the recruitment of mandates in the establishment and management of companies active in the maritime sector and asset management, through our international network of professionals and correspondent law firms, we take care of the incorporation, structuring, administration and operation of offshore companies in a diversity of jurisdictions worldwide, especially Belize, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cypre, Dubai, Hong Kong, Malta, Marshall Islands, U.S.A (Delaware, California, Florida, Nevada, New York, Texas, Washington and Wyoming), Panama, United Kingdom and Singapore.
We offer consultation and provides solutions in the following areas:
- Registration of Vessels under most jurisdictions
- STCW Crew Certificates
- ISM Code / ISO 9002 / Audits
- ISPS Code/ ISSC/ CSR
- Flag State Authorization
- Special Authorizations
- Conditionals Letters
- ISM & Exemptions Certificate
- Bunkers/CLC/Annual taxes payments/MSM/DPA/SSO/etc
- MLC 2006
- Deletions from the Registry
- Researchs – Vessels and Companies.
- Certifications and Advice for vessels and companies on
- Consent of Sale
- Tax Clearance
- Provisional Deletion
- Good Standing
- Existence of Record
- Dual Consent Registration – Bareboat Registration
- Feasibility studies and technical specifications
- Base project design of marine units
- Light ship weight calculations, preparation of trim and stability booklet
- Project management
- Shipyard research, evaluation and negotiation on building/conversion contracts
- Supervision of new buildings, conversions / repair contracts
- Manuals preparation and review (Fire & Safety, ISM, Garbage Management, ISPS, MLC, etc.)
- Technical assistance for Class / Flag State approvals and during periodical surveys
- Class records inspection
- Non-destructive tests (NDT)
- Thickness measurements
- Advice on welding procedure specifications (WPS)
- Ship’s condition surveys
- Second-hand ship inspections
- Pre-purchase surveys
- Ship evaluations
- On / Off-hire surveys
- Draft surveys
- Risk assessment and Loss Prevention
- Witness expertise and sworn surveys in forensic-related matter
- Pre-entry ship’s condition surveys
- H&M, P&I, Cargo surveys
- Marine Warranty Survey
- Technical advice on people, environment and commercial related incidents
- Technical investigation on Major Casualties (collisions, grounding, fire, machinery damage)
- Technical assistance in case of general average, salvage
- 3D reconstruction of incidents
- Supervision of repairs
- Scrutiny of claim account
- Witness expertise in forensic related issues
- Technical assistance in litigations, arbitrations and defense
- Condition and Evaluation surveys
- Damage inspection and appraisal
- Non-destructive tests (NDT), thickness measurements
- Construction, refitting and repairs supervision
- Liability claims assessment
- Verification of compliance with Flag State, Class, International Standards
- Intermodal transportation feasibility and supervision
- Light ship weight, trim and stability calculations
- Assistance during functional tests, sea trials
- Witness expertise and sworn surveys in case of litigation, arbitration and court proceedings
Italy Branch of Class IBS (Isthmus Bureau of Shipping) a ship classification society. The principal work of the Society’s expert technical staff is to undertake surveys to ensure that the rules that apply to new construction and existing ships are followed, in order to ensure the safety of these vessels and the prevention of marine pollution. In addition to its classification activities, ClassIBS conducts surveys on behalf of third parties including State Administrations, and verifies the safety management systems of ship-management companies and ships, in accordance with the International Safety Management (ISM) Code and International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code.
Agent in Italy of Radio Lloyd, Radio accounting Authority (RRA) Inmarsat Service Provider (ISP) and Point of Service Activation (PSA) and LRIT activation, authorized for billing, registering and handling of the satellite communication services of vessels under the flags of: Panama, Sierra Leona, St.Kitts and Nevis.
Collaborator of the C & C Shipping Solutions Marine Safety Equipment company specializing in the production of nautical symbols safety signs IMO / ISO, a manufacturer of signs, signals, symbols, etc. of any size and any material such as Plexiglas, brass, aluminum, carbon fiber, etc.
Agent in Italy for Incargo S.L. (www.incargo.es) a family business founded in 1989, with a central office situated in Madrid and branches throughout the main Spanish ports (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura, Tenerife, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Bilbao, Algeciras, Ceuta, Alcudia, Sevilla, Sagunto and Vigo), Portugal (Lisboa), Gibraltar, Morocco (Casablanca, Agadir, Tanger and Laayoune), Italy (Genova, Savona, Naples, Livorno, Venice), Panama (Panama city), Cuba (La Habana), Colombia (Cartagena), Perú (Callao) and Brasil (Rio do Janeiro).
Italy branch of IBS PLUS (surveys/adjusters) established in 1997 as an independent marine and cargo surveying company, based in the Republic of Panama. IBS PLUS is composed of a group of highly specialized independent surveyors with vast experience to satisfy the needs of our clients around the world. We are committed to guide, protect and safeguard our clients’ interests by providing our technical expertise.
MARITIME & CORPORATE AFFAIRS
Via Sestri, 52 – 16154 Genova, Italy
Tel. + 39.010.8995573 + 507.8327256
Mobile + 39.3387755570
Fax + 39.010.8995574
How to find us:
We are in pedestrian zone
GPS(44°25’31.88’’N – 8°50’47.82’’E)
just two minutes walk from Sestri Ponente Railway station.
Distance from Genoa Airport (GOA): 2,5 km
Distance from “Genova Aeroporto” highway exit: 2,6 km
Distance from “Genova Pegli” highway exit: 2,9 km
R.E.A. 452865 – VAT IT01896620992